• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August '22

For you NC peeps in case you missed it.

FZ1EzJ_XEAEJ4tW

Most of us did apparently lol
I actually got .07 yesterday, I'm sure by accident. 60% chance today. We'll see. NWS only has 87 as it's highest temp over the next 7 days after the 88 today.

The Euro and both GFSs keep a general trough in the east over the course of their runs. The 6z has tens in the mid/upper 90s for the last couple days there, but it's likely overdone. I don't even look at precip maps anymore lol... All in all, not a bad pattern.

I actually got .07 yesterday, I'm sure by accident. 60% chance today. We'll see. NWS only has 87 as it's highest temp over the next 7 days after the 88 today.

The Euro and both GFSs keep a general trough in the east over the course of their runs. The 6z has tens in the mid/upper 90s for the last couple days there, but it's likely overdone. I don't even look at precip maps anymore lol... All in all, not a bad pattern.
That little cell was like the Titanic; it tried to steer away, but took to long and it grazed you.

I can see summer ending as I type... Certainly the neverending heat anyway. Might be a day or two here and there like Sunday Monday into September but yeah...View attachment 120623
DT says summer over for 90% on the board! Congrats guys! DT is always rightF6F97542-2EA5-43FF-B96B-2712792BD996.png

Back