• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern August '22

V
I was there myself earlier this summer. A lighting strike fried the blower motor and thermostat on my HVAC and it took over a week for the parts to come in so it could be fixed. I spent about a week and a half without AC and I ended up going to Lowe's and buying a window unit. I probably could have toughed it out until my central unit was fixed but the spousal unit persuaded me otherwise. My window unit is now in storage just in case something like this happens again.
I know what you mean. It is always good to have a backup unit just in case. You never know when you will need it but at least you will have it ready to go if needed.

I prefer this weather a bit later as it’s more typical September / October type weather . Very nice though! I wish this weather dominated more of the year. I wish fall and spring were more consistently like this. Winter too! Make it mild .

Only made it down to 68 this morning for me; defintiely a bit disappointing. Hopefully I'll be able to get in on some of that cooler air the next couple of nights; beautiful morning though! First hint the seasonal change is nearly upon us! ? ?
The cold just can’t get over the mountains anymore! ?

This is more of an east of the apps dry air spell, we finally got some down this way with the east winds.

1660425377348.png

Back