• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

April 2024 Discussion

GSP has a chance at a record high today; record is 89. CLT record is 93 and AVL is 90 so those are probably safe. This is pretty rare territory for this early in the year. Here's 12:30 temps:

1713457885537.png

Sunday and Monday are going to feel really nice after this week!

GSP has a chance at a record high today; record is 89. CLT record is 93 and AVL is 90 so those are probably safe. This is pretty rare territory for this early in the year. Here's 12:30 temps:

View attachment 147462

Sunday and Monday are going to feel really nice after this week!
I thought it felt really nice this week.

Can we use cloud seeding here in the south to make it snow? I think I’m on to something.

Looks like a nice differential heating boundary setting up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76 and a little more cloudy here. SPC still has us in a level 1 risk for severe storms. I would like just getting a storm at all.

Can see how tomorrow could overpeform vs models in a narrow corridor but I think most of this area will be too far north and walk away with less than .3, disappointing given the expanding D0 conditions. Really hope the clouds and breeze stick around Monday night or we will over perform on frost probably going to see a lot of 35-37s Tuesday morning

Back