• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

April 2024 Discussion

I don't even need oppressive heat just keep lows in the 40s and whatever highs are fine. Doing this for 4 straight April's is getting old
I'm surprised my bermuda hasn't just given up. My bermuda areas are in the most frost prone parts and they keep getting nipped.

Reactions: SD
Last edited:
If the day 5-7 wave doesn't break down the EC there's nothing stopping warmth got a while. The flip back to cool later in the month will be dramatic
The flip back will probably have some severe as well, GFS been hinting at it, something NW flowish. SW flow severe wx setups don’t happen anymore

The flip back will probably have some severe as well, GFS been hinting at it, something NW flowish. SW flow severe wx setups don’t happen anymore
Yep the eps looks like it a little bit too. May p5-7 mjo should lead us to more of a cyclonic flow aloft with the ridge center in the plains and central Canada. As long as we don't screw it up with a backdoor front or blowing another chilly/cold air mass through we should start seeing rain/ storm chances gradually increase after 5/5 or so. But we know that composite ofbs in the NW flow really likes to push fronts more than models suggest and we watch SC get storms/rain

Yep the eps looks like it a little bit too. May p5-7 mjo should lead us to more of a cyclonic flow aloft with the ridge center in the plains and central Canada. As long as we don't screw it up with a backdoor front or blowing another chilly/cold air mass through we should start seeing rain/ storm chances gradually increase after 5/5 or so. But we know that composite ofbs in the NW flow really likes to push fronts more than models suggest and we watch SC get storms/rain
Yup, maybe we actually do different for a change and slow fronts, like last weekend, that’s wishcasting Though I guess

Back