• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

April 2024 Discussion

Arctic April? Man this winter felt like it only lasted 10 days. Actually I think it did back in January because everyday since has been above average most days. Very thankful for that extreme arctic air that helped ratio’s massively during the January storm. If not for that snow this was looking to be a top 5 worst winter.

Here ya go with the first eclipse wx forecast request. Have hotel reservations in Batesville AR for next Sunday night, April 7. Taking the grandkids to see the eclipse if the weather/clouds will cooperate. Anyone want to throw out a rough prediction on what the odds are the sky will be clear? Looks kinda iffy to me right now. Don't really want to drive 7 hours and stay overnight if the weather will cause a bust.

Here ya go with the first eclipse wx forecast request. Have hotel reservations in Batesville AR for next Sunday night, April 7. Taking the grandkids to see the eclipse if the weather/clouds will cooperate. Anyone want to throw out a rough prediction on what the odds are the sky will be clear? Looks kinda iffy to me right now. Don't really want to drive 7 hours and stay overnight if the weather will cause a 1711909344976.png

Should we do a dedicated eclipse thread or just rock with everyone posting in this one

GFS says don't pack those sweaters just yet:

gfs_T2ma_seus_15.png

It was definitely on the cold side here today considering how warm March and the weekend was. Dreary and a cold wind most of the day

Back