• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Anaphylactic August

Wet period is done. Mostly isolated storms at best now for the next week to 10 days. Ground never really got wet here during this so called wet period.

Wet period is done. Mostly isolated storms at best now for the next week to 10 days. Ground never really got wet here during this so called wet period.

Umm it ain’t over tommorow with energy swinging through allowing cooler air aloft and better deep layer shear

Really hope I can get something here today at some point. Still got plenty of time for that to happen.
Time is starting to run out to get my 5th straight day of rain. Meanwhile a new shower is starting to develop just south of me this might be my chance.32B78F25-239F-410D-A81D-ACE093DCABF7.png

Was this forecasted? Woke up and looked at the radar and was surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Models are busting pretty hard with that disturbance in Ga this morning and that's likely to have some effects on a lot of people's forecasts today through tomorrow morning

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Trying to not get excited about rain chances today but I got a feeling

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lol I knew that area of rain would stay, hrrr has been to low on MLcape and shows unnecessary DP mixing, typical hrrr, needa watch if that area of rain and storms can potentially try to make a run at a wannabe disorganized/ugly QLCS

The MCV currently dropping moderate to heavy rainfall between Atlanta and Columbia might limit if not halt anything that wants to get going in the afternoon today around here. I’m not going to complain though still got some rain falling and coming up on 1.5 inches of rain. I also saw areas to my east have seen 3 inches of rain already this morning from a really heavy band of rain that formed there.

Storm coverage looks to be more isolated around here starting Tuesday, but FFC, in their morning discussion, mentioned the potential for nocturnal MCSs as we get towards the end of the week into the weekend. That might be something to track later in the week.

The MCV currently dropping moderate to heavy rainfall between Atlanta and Columbia might limit if not halt anything that wants to get going in the afternoon today around here. I’m not going to complain though still got some rain falling and coming up on 1.5 inches of rain. I also saw areas to my east have seen 3 inches of rain already this morning from a really heavy band of rain that formed there.

Storm coverage looks to be more isolated around here starting Tuesday, but FFC, in their morning discussion, mentioned the potential for nocturnal MCSs as we get towards the end of the week into the weekend. That might be something to track later in the week.
I’m awaiting my outflow boundaries from this, it’ll bring the goods as this collapses

Storms beginning to develop everywhere ahead of that MCV, could be a few isolated severe storms even with low DCAPE and low end effective bulk shear C0A89732-8BB5-4D3A-AA7B-58891ABC3321.jpeg

giphy.gif
Those of you who score on a rain drop today

Back