• Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Anaphylactic August

It’s just hard to put any faith in the models. The next 4-6 days look like 90+ and just a few days ago they were showing a lot of mid 80s for the same time period. Rain chances look sketchy at best

GaWx

Supporter
It’s just hard to put any faith in the models. The next 4-6 days look like 90+ and just a few days ago they were showing a lot of mid 80s for the same time period. Rain chances look sketchy at best
The cold bias of most of the models is relentless. The main problem is too much ridging in the west/too much troughing in the east.

Rain Cold

In the Shop
Staff member
ANNOUNCEMENT

Please do not quote someone's post and edit their content with the intent to misrepresent them. I know that we sometimes do that just playing around, which should be fine, as long as you indicate that you modified their post (and maybe use a smiley face or something for good measure). But doing it without saying it was modified, simply to cause trouble, will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your help with this!

Mike Maze on WRAL was really hyping the chance of storms for today through Saturday. Looks like we have a 50/50 shot, but SPC is not impressed with any severe chances.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please do not quote someone's post and edit their content with the intent to misrepresent them. I know that we sometimes do that just playing around, which should be fine, as long as you indicate that you modified their post (and maybe use a smiley face or something for good measure). But doing it without saying it was modified, simply to cause trouble, will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your help with this!
Sorry man, I forgot to put my smiley face lol.

Its the Metro areas getting hit. Yesterday Greensboro NC got 5 plus inches of rain. Today there is a storm right over Raleigh that will likely deliver 2 plus inches of rain.