• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Anaphylactic August

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please do not quote someone's post and edit their content with the intent to misrepresent them. I know that we sometimes do that just playing around, which should be fine, as long as you indicate that you modified their post (and maybe use a smiley face or something for good measure). But doing it without saying it was modified, simply to cause trouble, will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your help with this!
Sorry man, I forgot to put my smiley face lol.

Feeling the HRRR love80AC3AB8-BB3C-4210-B0DA-F2C4C288DE24.png

We are getting crushed right now east of Gray Court. Little backbuilding shower. Thunder, heavy rain, the whole shebang

It’s every man for himself out here. May be odds be ever in your favor
070FDC27-75D1-4183-B9A1-726B83C89F3E.jpeg

Its the Metro areas getting hit. Yesterday Greensboro NC got 5 plus inches of rain. Today there is a storm right over Raleigh that will likely deliver 2 plus inches of rain.

Hearing some good thunder at the office in north Raleigh.

Lots of loud thunder and heavy rain here with this storm. Rain has let up and the sun is peeking through now, but it's still thundering.

84/64 at the house. Game over on rain chances now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Such high Hopes but yet another pulse storm dies after just a few minutes of rain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-171657_RadarNow!.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-171657_RadarNow!.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20190801-172319_RadarNow!.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-172319_RadarNow!.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 10
I believe the past few years storms have been very isolated 90% of the time we have storm chances around here. Getting numerous storms scattered around, or a big line to come through, seems almost impossible to get anymore.
Don't worry we will get plenty of widespread precip when 850s are +5 and surface temps are 34

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back