• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Anaphylactic August

Please find one that matched the 8am radar I was referring to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don’t have access to the radar archive but the 18z from yesterday did pretty good for my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be another dry day. These pop up storms are just not getting the job done. It is 100% going to take a tropical system for this area to get good rain. If it's going to be dry we may as well get 100+ heat going. This 90 and sunny every day is boring.

50% chance of storms here today according to RAH, but doubt we will see any if this drizzle keeps up.

Forecast here has gone from scattered storms and a chance of 50% to isolated storms and a chance of 30%.

Had another morning surprise this morning with some on and off light rain showers between 6:00 to 7:30. Didn’t drop much (.04), but I am now at 7 straight days of measurable rainfall as a result.

With rain coverage expected to die down some starting tomorrow I expect my streak will end at 7, but I would love another surprise.

Had another morning surprise this morning with some on and off light rain showers between 6:00 to 7:30. Didn’t drop much (.04), but I am now at 7 straight days of measurable rainfall as a result.

With rain coverage expected to die down some starting tomorrow I expect my streak will end at 7, but I would love another surprise.
Damn I haven't had 7 days of rain all pooping summer!

Ended up getting a good shower at the office, and there are storms around after they lowered the chances and went from scattered to isolated storms. Go figure.

Ended up getting a good shower at the office, and there are storms around after they lowered the chances and went from scattered to isolated storms. Go figure.
Where do you get your forecast and those percentages? The NWS actually has had your area at 60% all day and decreasing to 30% tonight

Now under a flash flood warning.

BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
Flash Flood Warning
National Weather Service Raleigh NC
428 PM EDT Mon Aug 5 2019

The National Weather Service in Raleigh has issued a

* Flash Flood Warning for...
Central Wake County in central North Carolina...

* Until 730 PM EDT

* At 426 PM EDT, Doppler radar indicated a line of strong
thunderstorms producing heavy rain across the warned area. Up to
one inch of rain has already fallen, with an addition one to two
inches possible over the next hour. Flash flooding is expected to
begin shortly, especially in urban centers like Raleigh, Cary,
Apex, and Wake Forest. Visibility will also likely be reduced on
area roadways, which will lead to hazardous travel conditions.

* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Raleigh, Cary, Wake Forest, Garner, Rdu International, Apex,
Morrisville, Lake Wheeler, William B Umstead State Park and Lake
Benson.

Well is about that time of year
ad416bcefbd32d51172964a2efbd3365.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back