• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

Go back and read what I said. I said, “as it has been commonly taught.”
You said "it is questionable." If you did not feel that way, you would have said, "some folks apparently question". Why are you always down-playing some of the very truths that Christianity was based on? "Choose you this day whom ye will serve."

You said "it is questionable." If you did not feel that way, you would have said, "some folks apparently question". Why are you always down-playing some of the very truths that Christianity was based on? "Choose you this day whom ye will serve."
There is no sense in discussing such matters with you. First, you’re not understanding what I’m saying. Secondly, you have proven yourself to be intolerant of orthodox interpretations of Scripture that differ from your own.

I don't know how in the world we could ever really know for sure one way or the other when it comes to the church and the tribulation. You can make a compelling case for the differing views. I guess it just comes down to what you want to believe.

I don't know how in the world we could ever really know for sure one way or the other when it comes to the church and the tribulation. You can make a compelling case for the differing views. I guess it just comes down to what you want to believe.
This. And in the end it matters not which view you subscribe to. All that matters is your relationship with the Lord when it all comes to pass. In the meantime the best we can do is study His word and ask Him for clarity and understanding.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'
My opinion and it’s only a opinion. Trump won in 2016 because it wasn’t time for the rapture just yet. I believe if Biden wins the rapture will happen within his 4yr term. If Trump wins I believe it’s not yet time for the rapture yet. Just a opinion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why do people act like trump is some sort of holy man of God. Maybe Mike Pence........but not trump.....I'm sorry but I recommend laying off YouTube.....just my opinion I think u mean well but very misinformed..

Spoiler alert: Trump used to be registered democrat and supported abortion rights he didn't fully switch parties until the 2000s.....he flip flops like a fish not a true conservative at all....don't know why us Christian's act like he's our savior....far from it.......

I'
Why do people act like trump is some sort of holy man of God. Maybe Mike Pence........but not trump.....I'm sorry but I recommend laying off YouTube.....just my opinion I think u mean well but very misinformed..

Not saying he’s some holy man. But what I’m saying is he’s standing in the way of the new world order. That’s what I’m saying. I think Trump defends christianity

Not saying he’s some holy man. But what I’m saying is he’s standing in the way of the new world order. That’s what I’m saying. I think Trump defends christianity

Trump wouldn't/couldn't even cite his favorite book from the Bible in an interview, which he said is his favorite book, claiming it was a highly personal choice. Now, I agree that a relationship with the Lord is highly personal, but He also commands us to share and spread His word. What true Christian wouldn't take an opportunity to share their favorite part of the Word? I don't know what is in his heart, only God knows that. Maybe he truly is a Christian, and I hope that he is, but it just seems strange that a true Christian wouldn't even name a book from the Bible, or at least a favorite verse, or something.

In the end it is not for me to judge, just makes me wonder.

God knew what was going to happen before it happens we all know that....but really think about it how can trump be standing in the way of the Lord Almighty. God is sovereign nobody can keep the rapture from happening it doesn't have ties to a political office. All conspiracy stories and hyped up media is a way to distract the puplic from knowing the truth and real issues in the world.....not trying to be mean I respect your opinions. That's what makes America and this fourm great

Trump wouldn't/couldn't even cite his favorite book from the Bible in an interview, which he said is his favorite book, claiming it was a highly personal choice. Now, I agree that a relationship with the Lord is highly personal, but He also commands us to share and spread His word. What true Christian wouldn't take an opportunity to share their favorite part of the Word? I don't know what is in his heart, only God knows that. Maybe he truly is a Christian, and I hope that he is, but it just seems strange that a true Christian wouldn't even name a book from the Bible, or at least a favorite verse, or something.

In the end it is not for me to judge, just makes me wonder.

We're supposed to spread the good news!!! The true meaning of the gospels have been distorted for money, power and personal gain to this very day. Hell fire and brimstone.....God will save every single person in this world who believes in a higher power there's no such thing as religion....... religion was made up by man....time doesn't exist either all man-made conception's.

God knew what was going to happen before it happens we all know that....but really think about it how can trump be standing in the way of the Lord Almighty. God is sovereign nobody can keep the rapture from happening it doesn't have ties to a political office. All conspiracy stories and hyped up media is a way to distract the puplic from knowing the truth and real issues in the world.....not trying to be mean I respect your opinions. That's what makes America and this fourm great
All I know is that God uses the least expected people to fulfill his purposes usually.

All I know is that God uses the least expected people to fulfill his purposes usually.
Yes sir were all imperfect vessels....I'm not implying that God wouldn't use trump but more the rapture doesn't depend on a presidential election nor does it depend on trump protecting Christianity. In fact I believe the opposite is true were closer to the brink of world chaos because of trump the world is less stable now that the U.S withdrew on foreign policy were not the leader anymore and that's a very bad thing...for all religions...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."
Exodus 20:13
"Thou shalt not kill."
*Being a Christian would mean NOT supporting Abortion: John 14:15
"If you love me, keep my commands"

b03c76622976ae5ca186980b1fcae81e.jpg

"Thou shalt not kill."

Well i mean since we are adhering to the bible so strictly.

What's that verse about an adulterer and his adulteress being put death?

Just look up ch
"Thou shalt not kill."

Dude do us all a favor don't turn this in to a right wing political fourm it's religion not politics.

We're supposed to spread the good news!!! The true meaning of the gospels have been distorted for money, power and personal gain to this very day. Hell fire and brimstone.....God will save every single person in this world who believes in a higher power there's no such thing as religion....... religion was made up by man....time doesn't exist either all man-made conception's.
Uh.... no, that's not correct, A person has to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and only through Him will a he/she be given Salvation. Jesus said, "I am the way the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me" There will be many who will say on the day of judgment "Lord, Lord, did we not do many wonderful works in Thy name" and Jesus will say "depart from me ..... I never knew you" and they will be cast into Hell. This is not my religion, this is straight from God's word.

There is no sense in discussing such matters with you. First, you’re not understanding what I’m saying. Secondly, you have proven yourself to be intolerant of orthodox interpretations of Scripture that differ from your own.
I believe in God's Holy Word ..... period. If you don't, then you have problem bigger than me. You can read anything into the scriptures and twist it any way that makes you feel better, but that would not be God's words anymore. It would be man's. That's where you and I differ on what is the truth. There is a literal Heaven and Hell. No man or woman will see Heaven unless he/she accepts the Blood of Jesus as a payment for their sins. That's the message that we were told to go and preach.....

I believe in God's Holy Word ..... period. If you don't, then you have problem bigger than me. You can read anything into the scriptures and twist it any way that makes you feel better, but that would not be God's words anymore. It would be man's. That's where you and I differ on what is the truth. There is a literal Heaven and Hell. No man or woman will see Heaven unless he/she accepts the Blood of Jesus as a payment for their sins. That's the message that we were told to go and preach.....

Have I ever said otherwise to these central tenets of the faith? No I have not. You sir do the twisting.

Back