• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

This all makes since! Please watch this 18 minute video. COVID-19 is all part of and becoming the mark of the beast watch this please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. And it is nonsense and unbiblical.

Mark of the beast is biblical. Maybe not necessarily how he describes it. But Covid 19 vaccine has anything to do with the mark of the beast. Jesus could come back in 2020

Mark of the beast is biblical. Maybe not necessarily how he describes it. But Covid 19 vaccine has anything to do with the mark of the beast. Jesus could come back in 2020

The man lied about the meaning of COVID. That, in itself, disqualified him as speaking biblical truth.

I pray for atheists to finally see the light of jesus

When you say silly things like Obama is the antichrist, you're actually acting as a stumbling block for people to come to Christ through your witness. The Bible is quite clear about not being a stumbling block.

Doesn’t it make since to be saved and believe and go to heaven? Then be a atheist and turn out to be wrong and burn in hell forever? So I think I’ll believe and know Jesus is coming back soon and if I happen to be wrong I lost nothing. But I’m not wrong I know God and Jesus is real and Jesus is coming back soon.

Doesn’t it make since to be saved and believe and go to heaven? Then be a atheist and turn out to be wrong and burn in hell forever? So I think I’ll believe and know Jesus is coming back soon and if I happen to be wrong I lost nothing. But I’m not wrong I know God and Jesus is real and Jesus is coming back soon.

But what does Michelle Obama have to do with it? When you say things like that, your message gets tainted.

Back