• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2024 Tropical Thread Reboot

Ive been telling that to the ATL for a month now :rolleyes:

Just 2 weak lows on the EURO.
I think what was meant is giving credence to individual deterministic model runs. Show the ensembles far out and then once there is really something to talk about then discuss the individuals. Just a guess though!

1725679967934.png

Big difference from 12z which had nothing. 0Z has the beginnings of the Carolina storm amd 2 others

1725680642296.png

Last edited:
GFS, ICON, CMC, AI and NAVGEM all seem to be picking up on a storm in the western gulf that eventually brings it toward the MidSouth. Will be interesting to see how this plays out. Outside of any potential major impacts, we could definitely use the rain.

The area being highlighted by the NHC around the Yucatán, is that what most models are picking up on moving a storm toward the northern gulf coast? Seems like the GFS on the 06Z has an area of low pressure in the gulf that then dives south. Just seems a little odd to me.

The area being highlighted by the NHC around the Yucatán, is that what most models are picking up on moving a storm toward the northern gulf coast? Seems like the GFS on the 06Z has an area of low pressure in the gulf that then dives south. Just seems a little odd to me.
Yes and there is a 90L invest thread about it.

Back