• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to rush my life away but retirement can't get here soon enough. What a freaking day
Crazy I was thinking the same thing today. We feel time flys by because we rush things away . We plan out vacations , new jobs , chores etc etc and can’t wait to get em done , time flying by. When you break life into chunks like school marriage kids retirement it all seems like it fly’s by. Though they say if you do random things and new things really it creates new memories and makes time feel slower . Last august felt like the slowest month ever and honestly a lot of my days lately have been feeling long , like this morning feels forever ago.

Crazy I was thinking the same thing today. We fee time flys by because we rush things away . We plan out vacations , new jobs , chores etc etc and can’t wait to get em done , time flying by. When you break life into chunks like school marriage kids retirement it all seems like it fly’s by. Though they say if you do random things and new things really it creates new memories and makes time feel slower . Last august felt like the slowest month ever and honestly a lot of my days lately have been feeling long , like this morning feels forever ago.
One day when you grow up, you might actually understand

Really need to watch 96L it’s code red now and euro is very close to hitting NC (albeit weak). But the GFS is stronger for Canada where Larry recently took out their sea wall. Any future hurricane could cause much more damage than normal and possibly get retired due to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back