• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dripping on y’all fuckers, but in all seriousness trip to Honduras is on Friday ?? going to San Pedro sula to see some family for the first time after many held back flights from covid, and yes that was THE most dangerous city years back then in the world outside of areas with war, it’s calmed down but it’s still hot, but Honduras is honestly such a beautiful place with beautiful mountains and beaches, I’m about to get a shitload of pictures from there 6FDFBBA5-74D2-4D7D-AFC1-121CD102DDF1.jpeg

Dripping on y’all fuckers, but in all seriousness trip to Honduras is on Friday ?? going to San Pedro sula to see some family for the first time after many held back flights from covid, and yes that was THE most dangerous city years back then in the world outside of areas with war, it’s calmed down but it’s still hot, but Honduras is honestly such a beautiful place with beautiful mountains and beaches, I’m about to get a shitload of pictures from there View attachment 85409
Don’t die g and don’t go hiking by yourself or off the trails . Always keep that thang on you g . Don’t get got .

I am starting to believe I'm cursed when it comes to fun activities and the weather. This time last year we had a week at the beach and of course that crazy ULL parked over us and we had highs in the 60s in June with tons of rain.

My fishing trip got ruined this last weekend with rough seas as the low that became Bill was off the coast.

Now I leave for pigeon forge on Monday and this is the forecast. WTF!!!!

For the forecast have gone with a blend of the weaker
GFS and stronger ECMWF with best chance for showers and storms
Sunday and Sunday night. A deepening upper trough will move into the
eastern states behind the tropical system late Monday into Tuesday
and bring a significant front through the eastern Tennessee Valley
by Tuesday evening. There will be a potential for strong storms
Tuesday afternoon and evening and more heavy rainfall. Rainfall
amounts for the Sunday through Tuesday period could be as high as 3
to 5 inches across the Smokies, southern Tennessee Valley, southeast
Tennessee mountains and southwest North Carolina. Some localized
flooding possible during that time period.
Temperatures will be
cooler Tuesday with showers and storms and continue Wednesday behind
front with improving conditions Wednesday as showers end.

Maybe some rain?? To break the 18 day rainless streak???0A0BACAE-A0C9-443B-A359-9757599B9415.png

I am starting to believe I'm cursed when it comes to fun activities and the weather. This time last year we had a week at the beach and of course that crazy ULL parked over us and we had highs in the 60s in June with tons of rain.

My fishing trip got ruined this last weekend with rough seas as the low that became Bill was off the coast.

Now I leave for pigeon forge on Monday and this is the forecast. WTF!!!!

For the forecast have gone with a blend of the weaker
GFS and stronger ECMWF with best chance for showers and storms
Sunday and Sunday night. A deepening upper trough will move into the
eastern states behind the tropical system late Monday into Tuesday
and bring a significant front through the eastern Tennessee Valley
by Tuesday evening. There will be a potential for strong storms
Tuesday afternoon and evening and more heavy rainfall. Rainfall
amounts for the Sunday through Tuesday period could be as high as 3
to 5 inches across the Smokies, southern Tennessee Valley, southeast
Tennessee mountains and southwest North Carolina. Some localized
flooding possible during that time period.
Temperatures will be
cooler Tuesday with showers and storms and continue Wednesday behind
front with improving conditions Wednesday as showers end.
Gatlinburg sure could have used you back in 2016

Don't you just love seeing 5 inch GFS 15 day rainfall amounts when you know you'll be lucky to squeeze out an inch at verification ?‍♂️

Having my doubts on much tropical weather north of Charlotte. I say brunt of the storm is shunted ESE of there after hitting Louisiana. Dew point tho will sky rocket. Heavy rain and severe I think will miss unless your in a line from Atlanta to Charlestown. 20% chance I’m wrong and it comes north but I don’t see it currently given pattern and climo.

Having my doubts on much tropical weather north of Charlotte. I say brunt of the storm is shunted ESE of there after hitting Louisiana. Dew point tho will sky rocket. Heavy rain and severe I think will miss unless your in a line from Atlanta to Charlestown. 20% chance I’m wrong and it comes north but I don’t see it currently given pattern and climo.
Where is Charlestown

Bojangles live stream of Tropical Storm Claudette will start this Saturday night through Monday if I don’t lose power. Will be tracking i77 western Carolinas up and down from @BIG FROSTY to @Myfrotho704_

I believe the mods made a mistake and took away my dignity to post in 92L thread hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back