• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, cannot WAIT until the first weenie tag is issued that is going to be wow

Who's your money on. I've got my top picks.

ooohh can we get a betting square going? People get to pick a user, and a NLT date? IE NickyB NLT November 20th. For troll i'll take Birdy with NLT Halloween.

Birdbrain might not have a bad idea! Maybe there could be a dating thread! Y’all start that , and I’m single and ready to mingle! Y’all ladies get in my DM’s????

Who's your money on. I've got my top picks.

ooohh can we get a betting square going? People get to pick a user, and a NLT date? IE NickyB NLT November 20th. For troll i'll take Birdy with NLT Halloween.
I think (I may be wrong) Nick is smart enough to not take it to the point of getting banned/labeled. If not him then Brick lol

In seriousness, I interpreted this as a harsh and probably uncommon punishment.

Birdbrain might not have a bad idea! Maybe there could be a dating thread! Y’all start that , and I’m single and ready to mingle! Y’all ladies get in my DM’s????
Going forward no sexual orientation allowed per mngr.

Going forward let’s not quote/edit peoples posts to change the original purpose

Looks like he is favoring north/eastern NC going forward into October. Maybe similar to Isabell?

If TWC is right every day except for one day will be in the 70s the next two weeks here west of Atlanta ! Is it possible we have seen our last 80F day of the year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back