• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's crazy I used to love winter.. and I hated summer being hot and sweaty all the time... I start traveling again finally next week.. I'll have to put on dress pants and dress shoes to go on my visits... We'll see if after next week if I still love Summer but I hope so. It's easy to love summer when I'm working at home in t-shirt and shorts.
I want to be one of those guys working the beach chair rentals. Now that’s the life!

Bring on the heat. I have officially converted to a summer loving person. I will never cheer on cold ever again unless it's going to snow.
I’m glad , this is all because of me really . Before I joined everyone was a cold lover and no one dared to espouse warm loving views . Then I joined and changed that narrative , I emboldened all the closeted weather lovers to come out . We even found some supposedly vehement hate heaters were actually closeted warm lovers. I declare June the month warm lovers pride month.

I’m glad , this is all because of me really . Before I joined everyone was a cold lover and no one dared to espouse warm loving views . Then I joined and changed that narrative , I emboldened all the closeted weather lovers to come out . We even found some supposedly vehement hate heaters were actually closeted warm lovers. I declare June the month warm lovers pride month.
You have to be adaptable in this snowless climate we're in.

When was the last time it was cold? 2018?
If you were in eastern nc it sure was a historically cold month , I think it was a top 5 coldest week ever period for Raleigh that first week. Might be coldest , not sure . 31/18 every day for 10 days . Although this was the first below average winter in a while, I wouldn’t call it cold necessarily .

So I think I’ve said on here I got a few yards I cut to make some money, today was the first running over of a jacket nest. Only got me once but it was a solid swarm after I ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back