• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we about to get a big quake near Sparta NC or Virginia. System in the gulf plus 90s sun heat drying out. Lot of movement inbound. 2 quakes recently in south/West Virginia trending stronger.

Sustain code orange. Limited to no threat north of Charlotte still on the table per euro. Told u. God******* u ***** I told u listen ok

Bojangles live stream of Tropical Storm Claudette will start this Saturday night through Monday if I don’t lose power. Will be tracking i77 western Carolinas up and down from @BIG FROSTY to @Myfrotho704_
You just said yesterday that precip wouldn’t get N of CLT????

I still want to do a Bojangles event in case the 10% chance it slides north to me

this looks nasty from coastal South Carolina due west into central Georgia. Southern slider

That time it almost snowed in mid June4BF0331E-0BCE-4CE5-8284-E352BFF705A8.png

I always drink a lot tracking hurricanes all do I know in Florida rush to Publix buy buy buy then get on wunderground (Yale university forums now) and post some shower curtain pictures

I always drink a lot tracking hurricanes all do I know in Florida rush to Publix buy buy buy then get on wunderground (Yale university forums now) and post some shower curtain pictures
Yale ? Yeah we believe you! How many teeth to do you have ? How well acquainted are you with the Wilkes county sheriffs office and the back of their cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back