• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yale ? Yeah we believe you! How many teeth to do you have ? How well acquainted are you with the Wilkes county sheriffs office and the back of their cars?
That only happened once. Jeff Masters moved from wunderground to Yale and created a new forum for everyone to post again.

I hate weather! Poor farmers!??????????????3B2142C7-DF21-464F-A7D7-CE7DCD2DC80E.png

What a bust! Torcon of 3, overhyped on local news, enhanced threat from NWS, = 12 drops of rain! I’ve never felt more shetleyed in my life0B577AE8-B628-4498-AE59-108D5A14DC62.png

Not a total bust! The thunder sounds different around here, like noticeably different ! 8CA51E43-5EFE-4444-9E8D-1739CDBFEC94.png

Gonna keep it code orange boys. Just a watch box. Pattern says ESE….Atlanta to coastal SC for severe wx. Small chance it comes north down to 5% for those Charlotte north.

More emphasis needs to be said tho in the main thread…this thing will be stronger inland than at landfall. I agree with JB the setup is there. Unfortunately this means higher wind for severe weather coming into Georgia and coastal Carolinas. Better news for those near landfall east of New Orleans it will be weaker.

Final call. Yellow) flooding and some tornadoes ?. But north of the yellow line just some rain bands can be expected with high humidity Orange) More violent storm as winds pick up inland and storm tries to organize further east while inland Purple) biggest uncertainty but tornadoes, coastal waves ? and rip currents likely to increase as it strengthens into a much stronger storm going north up the east coast ? (this area could expand a tick west and impact Virginia Beach, VA down into the OBX) 1E97C33E-4047-4838-9FD3-1B70790DF2A8.jpeg

Final call. Yellow) flooding and some tornadoes ?. But north of the yellow line just some rain bands can be expected with high humidity Orange) More violent storm as winds pick up inland and storm tries to organize further east while inland Purple) biggest uncertainty but tornadoes, coastal waves ? and rip currents likely to increase as it strengthens into a much stronger storm going north up the east coast ? (this area could expand a tick west and impact Virginia Beach, VA down into the OBX) View attachment 85482
That’s slime-o bro.

If I bust anywhere in my final call it’s likely more of Florida could see a stronger than expected severe wx event. 30% chance. Atlanta to Columbia this probably not your storm it may inch right below that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back