• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My faith in the NCEI is 0 . This climate release has been astoundingly, astonishingly, brazenly the worst most unscrupulous thing I have ever seen. Let's give some examples, Oklahoma City for example apparently cooled by over a degree despite raw averages showing warming, Nashville somehow some ------- way warmed by over 2 degrees in every month, I do not believe for one second they went to from 47/27 to 49/30 in Jan and from 89/68 88/67 in jul/aug to 91/71 90.5/70. No way is that level of warming even possible when stations nearby do not reflect it, I mean there are stations 10 miles apart from each other where one warmed by like 1 degree and the other cooled. What the actual heck! Cape Hatteras, Charlotte Asheville, Atlanta apparently warmed by an insane amount. Especially Hatteras, but then I'm supposed to believe RDU is almost I kid you not identical to the 81-10 averages? How does that work? How does Richmond cool but then nearby VA beach and DC warm by an insane nearly 2 degrees? How? How does New Bern see its avg lows in each month cool when literally the theme has been warming lows? What! Then they publish this pretty map showing annual mean change from 81-10 and its nice and pretty and doesn't even remotely reflect the crap. How does CLT go from a degree colder than raleigh to .2 warmer? GSP CLT and RDU all have almost identical annual means as well now lol.

I have officially lost any slight belief I had in global warming after this crap as well. Hatteras is ------- nuts though jesus.

I have officially lost any slight belief I had in global warming after this crap as well. Hatteras is ------- nuts though jesus.
There is no global warning. I just happen to live in the snow dome. I get more than enough rain, however

Southport NC now has every single month with average highs above 60 . Making it the first and only station in the state with no months averaging below 60. Idek how that's possible when wilmy supposedly barely warmed as well to 57 in an and myrtle beach is like barely 56. whatever, this is the sad state of our bs ncei. There's also one station like 6 miles from RDU that avgs a lot warmer than RDU in winter lmao. Also roxboro is not that much cooler than rdu apart from its lows. Im saddened by all this bs

Southport NC now has every single month with average highs above 60 . Making it the first and only station in the state with no months averaging below 60. Idek how that's possible when wilmy supposedly barely warmed as well to 57 in an and myrtle beach is like barely 56. whatever, this is the sad state of our bs ncei. There's also one station like 6 miles from RDU that avgs a lot warmer than RDU in winter lmao. Also roxboro is not that much cooler than rdu apart from its lows. Im saddened by all this bs
If that is true about Wilmington and Myrtle Beach that makes no sense. Maybe some of the reporting stations are different in their environments. I'm sure some of them are at the airport where it's hotter and some are out in the middle of nowhere where it cools faster at night.

If that is true about Wilmington and Myrtle Beach that makes no sense.
Its all one giant load of hogwash, and I'm supposed to believe our NCEI scientists have figured out global warming when they cant even reliably record good averages. Even worse they released 15-year normals, what kind of bs is that. You already know disingenuous asshole will use those instead of the more proper 30 year normals.

From now on I'm only using the @bham99 normals. They are more legit than this crap. Definitely, some shady bs going on with the NCEI. Not surprising when this is the ass wipe not even worth the cost of abortion who was in charge of the normals, I mean look at this guy.

Lmao I really find this hard to believe, maybe if I don't know the stations were consistent I would but nope. Cant get that. Look at 81-10 and compare to this, yeah right.

I9I6FHr.png

From now on I'm only using the @bham99 normals. They are more legit than this crap. Definitely, some shady bs going on with the NCEI. Not surprising when this is the ass wipe not even worth the cost of abortion who was in charge of the normals, I mean look at this guy.

That's exactly what I'd expect a top-notch climate guy to look like.

Its all one giant load of hogwash, and I'm supposed to believe our NCEI scientists have figured out global warming when they cant even reliably record good averages. Even worse they released 15-year normals, what kind of bs is that. You already know disingenuous asshole will use those instead of the more proper 30 year normals.
Why don't you just math them out yourself? It's really not rocket surgery and numbers don't lie

Why don't you just math them out yourself? It's really not rocket surgery and numbers don't lie
Its all the adjustments ncei made that make 0 sense. the raw averages are all there, they are always there! But the ---- the ncei published today isn't raw averages, its all insanely adjusted

Why would they be adjusted? If they are moving numbers around that's sketch
Look for yourself lol, OKC for example raw avgs were adjusted down by 1 degree while other places like Rochester NY were adjusted by a degree up, some places more. Raw averages and the normals are always different, that's not new but what is is the crazy station-to-station discrepancies! Nashville is probably one of the most egregious offenders Ive seen so far.

Look for yourself lol, OKC for example raw avgs were adjusted down by 1 degree while other places like Rochester NY were adjusted by a degree up, some places more. Raw averages and the normals are always different, that's not new but what is is the crazy station-to-station discrepancies! Nashville is probably one of the most egregious offenders Ive seen so far.
I don't see why you would adjust the raw averages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back