• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually made us stop putting stickers on our school macs lol. I love me some stickers
Lol I’m not a sticker guy and I don’t own a nalgene or MacBook . It’s funny though how people act can be a predictor of the groups they fall in and what they buy . I could probably guess a few more things about you just based off the fact you own a nalgene such as you have an iPhone.

Lol I’m not a sticker guy and I don’t own a nalgene or MacBook . It’s funny though how people act can be a predictor of the groups they fall in and what they buy . I could probably guess a few more things about you just based off the fact you own a nalgene such as you have an iPhone.
I mean I do but that's fairly common

Yeah but what I was really trying to get at is if you buy popular items and do common things like that then you likely own and do other common things like ownin an iPhone .
Ok but isn’t this a great sticker (I’m from Boone originally)
319E6E32-408F-4F2D-A3EC-26009DC2F02C.jpeg

Lol the classic parks and hiking stickers . Just what I expected ! Ok maybe I need a nalgene as well ! So bro you going to Clemson or NCSU?
Well I like parks and hiking, so I have parks and hiking stickers, idc if its "BaSiC." Still TBD on the college front but it is pretty much down to those 2.

Pick the one that always loses to the other in football !
Problem is, the only reason they're an option is because they gave me a big tuition assistance grant (need based) so it would be a pretty big leap of faith to go there just assuming I'd get 2-3 years with that tuition assist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back