• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know why @SD mad at me , it has to do with a few mods and members ...... fro didn’t get that because he posts lots of model stuff as well. Dang . Just a sneaky suspicion though .... in that admin thread . Essentially I think the other bosses are getting on @SD trying to get him to do something about me !

not gonna elaborate much more... there is a conspiracy of corn flake eaters I tell ya! :(
Lol

I think I know why @SD mad at me , it has to do with a few mods and members ...... fro didn’t get that because he posts lots of model stuff as well. Dang . Just a sneaky suspicion though .... in that admin thread . Essentially I think the other bosses are getting on @SD trying to get him to do something about me !

not gonna elaborate much more... there is a conspiracy of corn flake eaters I tell ya! :(
You called him meanager 11 times.

Cornflakes ????
I despise TikTok. It's ruining our generation! #1 It's addictive, so I try to stay away from the app. It prevents people from getting work done. #2 The people who try and become, "influencers," are going to decline when they realize that their skill doesn't apply in the real world after TikTok. #3. There are some potential security issues from China!

I despise TikTok. It's ruining our generation! #1 It's addictive, so I try to stay away from the app. It prevents people from getting work done. #2 The people who try and become, "influencers," are going to decline when they realize that their skill doesn't apply in the real world after TikTok. #3. There are some potential security issues from China!
I don't got any tik tok neither! I'm a god dang lizard lickian! We don't tolerate no tik tok tomfoolery!

I use tik tok for the memes and baddies lol, I don’t post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back