• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mad at me , I don’t get why he stay mad at me but not Fro when fro arguably has been very trolly and mean compared to me ! Simp!
Fro prolly eats regular cornflakes with him. Chad fig newton eaters like me and you and @Webberweather53 couldn't imagine

When I lived in Murfreesboro as a kid, we often came back to Chapel Hill to visit family. The Smokies and Blue Ridge had so little pine back then. I hope pine never invades that region, but since Ive grown up (supposedly, lol) it seems there are a few more. Maybe man's invasion of it, like you stated a few days ago, has something to do with it. However, its still a great place with quality trees. Your post was spot on, as thats exactly how I see the topography from west to east too.
The mountains are incredible , the lower regions up to 3500 feet or so have lots of rhodendron ! I love rhodendron ! It’s rare in the wild outside the mountains but I know of a place in Johnston county that is very hilly with cliffs over the moccasin creek, which created a nice north facing micro climate where hundred of them exist . It is the most easterly known population of them. I was there last week and the flowers looked ready to pop! Wouldn’t be surprised if I go back this week and find big fat pink flowers! The place is called Flower Hill, I should post my pics I take there . Have lots of em! It’s my slice of the mountains this Far East!

Also man is very much responsible for the pine . It’s logging that plants all that pine!

The mountains are incredible , the lower regions up to 3500 feet or so have lots of rhodendron ! I love rhodendron ! It’s rare in the wild outside the mountains but I know of a place in Johnston county that is very hilly with cliffs over the moccasin creek, which created a nice north facing micro climate where hundred of them exist . It is the most easterly known population of them. I was there last week and the flowers looked ready to pop! Wouldn’t be surprised if I go back this week and find big fat pink flowers! The place is called Flower Hill, I should post my pics I take there . Have lots of em! It’s my slice of the mountains this Far East!

Also man is very much responsible for the pine . It’s logging that plants all that pine!
Thats a shame, replace like for like.

I think I know why @SD mad at me , it has to do with a few mods and members ...... fro didn’t get that because he posts lots of model stuff as well. Dang . Just a sneaky suspicion though .... in that admin thread . Essentially I think the other bosses are getting on @SD trying to get him to do something about me !

not gonna elaborate much more... there is a conspiracy of corn flake eaters I tell ya! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back