• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already a lot of idiots. It doesn't matter if there's 8 or 50.
Well yes but the 8 that are here in the summer won’t complain about me and fro and lick flooding notifications because the complainers won’t be there to see it

@Tarheel1 i need some recommendations. I want some evergreens to go down my road front for a noise buffer. What are some good ones that are resistant to the beetles and won’t turn brown and die on you? Also what kind of tree maturity would you go with to plant?

Saying you love heat all the time = getting called out/snarky comments
Cold lovers saying they want cold and snow all the time = instant upvotes and non snarky comments
Double standard yeah , it’s basic human interaction 101. The majority will always discriminate and dictate the norms .

I don't like heat, but I will still be around anyway.

I saw pollen blowing off pine trees recently. Not sure I had ever seen that before until then. But there have been times on windy spring days where it will feel like dust is getting into my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back