• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pick from the panthers tommy tremble blocking is compared to George kittles if he can develop into a catching TE he could really help the offense out significantly, panthers are definitely gonna be a better team next season I got 9-7 for them

I wonder what the climate will be like 500 years from now ? Will highs in the 90s be common in January ?
In 2521 the average January temps at RDU will be 93/71 with April at 113/89 and July at 134/111. In the worst heat waves, highs in the 150s will be the norm with dews climbing into the low 120s. During the cold outbreaks, we’ll see temps drop to around 50, though the last time the temperature fell below freezing was January 5, 2412.

Meanwhile, in Roxboro they are still lucking into wet snowfalls despite the hellacious climate and have recorded 53” of snow so far in the 26th century.

This is BS! I need to speak to a manager.. STAT28E7916F-2384-48BE-92EC-BF068F2D0C3C.jpeg

In 2521 the average January temps at RDU will be 93/71 with April at 113/89 and July at 134/111. In the worst heat waves, highs in the 150s will be the norm with dews climbing into the low 120s. During the cold outbreaks, we’ll see temps drop to around 50, though the last time the temperature fell below freezing was January 5, 2412.

Shetley, is that you? ?

75 times as much snow as me?
Valid point! Goind to be fun keeping my container plants watered in the desert Midwest! Nothing dries out pots worse than low humidity and wind! Ugggh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back