• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
College kids on spring break are soft these days. I haven’t seen a Bay County officer show up yet. I haven’t even seen boobies. Sad
These kids and their IPA beers on the beach. I rolled with a 3L Camelbak (Thanks Army!) full of vodka. Would walk around filling up drink cups and take sips straight from the hose. Cranberry was a chaser, not a mixer.

1617888848547.png

These kids and their IPA beers on the beach. I rolled with a 3L Camelbak (Thanks Army!) full of vodka. Would walk around filling up drink cups and take sips straight from the hose. Cranberry was a chaser, not a mixer.

View attachment 81540
That image takes me back. Never did want to fill it up with vodka though. I did have liquor shorts that i filled with whiskey and worse to some football games though.

New normals coming next month so we can feel better about our winters in the future. 1980s coming off the board!

In other news, Alaska is freezing and Fairbanks is forecasted for a low or -30F tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back