• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just create a general SE forum for those that care to discuss systems for all of the SE and separate forums for those that only care about their state. That way people can choose. I hate having to go back and forth between threads on the same system, but I care about severe weather in other areas, just not my own.
e
Thank you!!!! Wait, we are in the same area.

This IS the one thread that needs to be in the same place. All the other threads wouldn't survive if this one was incorporated into them.

Reactions: SD
Says the guy whining like a little girl about not seeing snow . Poor thing !

As if little girls have some monopoly on whining. Have you seen the NC guys this past winter? I’ve whined once. Even prefaced it with “I gotta vent”. I’ve seen your whining. It ain’t cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As if little girls have some monopoly on whining. Have you seen the NC guys this past winter? I’ve whined once. Even prefaced it with “I gotta vent”. I’ve seen your whining. It ain’t cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bro your profile picture is a pile of turds ! You ain’t cute ! Besides I whine much less than the snow weenies !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back