• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess people can't be bothered to read what's happening in another state because their ADHD is so bad and it throws them all for a loop and then they can't decipher the posts that are about their state. Now those that actually care about how a system progresses in the SE from state to state have to go back and forth from thread to thread to see what's going on instead of having everything simple and in one thread for a system. Hell, why don't we just have separate boards for every state if that's the way it's going to be.
Brick, we've already had folks complain that there was too much traffic in the 1 severe thread. I mean, really, who cares. One thread, 3 threads, most will read if they want and skip if they don't. Im more upset at the lack of snow this winter.

wait. I thought this was an east vs. west thread. I’m so confused. How did it become an issue over an entirely normal thing that has been the standard on wx forums since the 19th century?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL. "Its alright now, I've learned my lesson well. They say, you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself." Ricky Nelson (Garden Party)

Brick, we've already had folks complain that there was too much traffic in the 1 severe thread. I mean, really, who cares. One thread, 3 threads, most will read if they want and skip if they don't. Im more upset at the lack of snow this winter.

It sucks to have to go back and forth to read what's happening on the same system. I think it actually makes things more confusing and it's better to keep one thread to see how the system progresses over time.

It sucks to have to go back and forth to read what's happening on the same system. I think it actually makes things more confusing and it's better to keep one thread to see how the system progresses over time.
What’s done is done, your complaining isn’t gonna do anything. Lol

Ladies and gentlemen. This lick f**kbag is a prime example of a troll. Now that we’ve gotten the obvious AF crap out of the way, carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Says the guy whining like a little girl about not seeing snow . Poor thing !

Can we get a separate thread for New Edition with and without Bobby Brown? Can we also get a thread for Van Halen with David Lee Roth, and Van Halen with Sammy Hagar?

J/K

Oh wait, a separate thread for JLO with Arod and without Arod.

There are far too many posts to keep it all in one thread imo. There's simply not enough time for most people to have to go through everything in a megathread to get to what one wants to read. So, if you want to see what's currently going on, what's the harm in having that in a separate thread? If you want to see a discussion of model forecasts, what's the harm in going to a dedicated thread for that?

There are far too many posts to keep it all in one thread imo. There's simply not enough time for most people to have to go through everything in a megathread to get to what one wants to read. So, if you want to see what's currently going on, what's the harm in having that in a separate thread? If you want to see a discussion of model forecasts, what's the harm in going to a dedicated thread for that?
To many clicks supposedly per brick

How about a separate forum for each state then?

It just seems like Georgia wx folks are always few and far between.

But then again, we do suck. Not much to talk about.

Oh. And to the NC folks. Smart asses are my people. Including that lickwx clown. It’s not a bad thing. Far prefer the NC folks.
If I’m a clown your the circus ring leader . Glad to be a clown in your circus .

Just create a general SE forum for those that care to discuss systems for all of the SE and separate forums for those that only care about their state. That way people can choose. I hate having to go back and forth between threads on the same system, but I care about severe weather in other areas, just not my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back