• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cried your eyes out in May and june when we had the upper lows
Well I think we have all come to the conclusion that we all sometimes cry . Now stop judging , for I cry again :(! Meanager ! Imma make you cry how bout dat!

Also low energy low testosterone weather was born out of those may and June rants !

Bro your profile picture is a pile of turds ! You ain’t cute ! Besides I whine much less than the snow weenies !

They made for a better photo than the Georgia red clay attempt. And what if I were a sleet weenie? How dare you presume I’m a snow one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I-75 is a good dividing line between the eastern and western southeast, which would put about half of metro Atl in each region.

I think I-75 is a good dividing line between the eastern and western southeast, which would put about half of metro Atl in each region.

There aren’t enough Georgia folks to split in half. Just make Georgia the actual line.

There aren’t enough Georgia folks to split in half. Just make Georgia the actual line.

Nah because western ga has weather much more like AL than SC/NC. The climate east of 75 seems to be a good bit different than west of 75.

Why not? Might as well keep it all separate. What's the difference?

That's overkill imo at least as of now. And what states? Do you want @pcbjr in Hogtown to pretty much have his own thread? Do you want Mack in IA to have his own? The MT guy to have his own? Golfer in Arkansas to have his own? TX? OK? That could get out of hand.
If I move to CO, would I have my own, too?

There’s a map that shows where members live and Georgia actually has the most . Specifically Atlanta , and that’s only counting the people who put their location down on it .

Yeah, I really don't understand why it's that hard. It's a lot simpler just having one thread for one system. It's not hard to decide if a post is about your area or not, and what happens today could be a preview of things to come tomorrow further east. It just doesn't make sense to me to have two separate threads and having to go back and forth from one thread to another about the same system. It's actually easier to miss posts that way than to just have one thread open and refreshing it. People say they don't care about what happens here or there, then just read past it. Also, if people want to go back and read about a past event they can just read it all in one thread and see how the whole thing unfolded instead of having to read different threads for the same system.
The problem is half the people don't even put their location on their profile so the two threads help determine where these people are and if the information pertains.

There’s a map that shows where members live and Georgia actually has the most . Specifically Atlanta , and that’s only counting the people who put their location down on it .

That requires actually visiting the website though. I’m too lazy for that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: SD
That's overkill imo at least as of now. And what states? Do you want @pcbjr in Hogtown to pretty much have his own thread? Do you want Mack in IA to have his own? The MT guy to have his own? Golfer in Arkansas to have his own? TX? OK? That could get out of hand.
If I move to CO, would I have my own, too?

Well, I think MT is pretty clear. Not a separate thread, but a different forum. Maybe Texas too since they like to play fair weather southerner.

I’m so kidding. But I did want to get a jab at Texas.

This is true, but it’s definitely sloppy seconds.

That is true but you can't deny that areas west of 75 in GA have weather more similar to the western se while areas east of 75 is more similar to the eastern se.

That is true but you can't deny that areas west of 75 in GA have weather more similar to the western se while areas east of 75 is more similar to the eastern se.
It’s that simple huh, so I cross some 4 lanes of highway and I’m in a whole different world weather wise !

• Thank You
Reactions: SD
It’s that simple huh, so I cross some 4 lanes of highway and I’m in a whole different world weather wise !
Carrrollton, Ga mt hometown is as far west as Indiana. I refuse to believe a place that far west could be in the eastern se.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back