• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tornado last year put the fear of God in these folks in Spartanburg, even though it was only EF1. School is canceled

I cant remember one. Seems a little much but it’s 2021 so nothing surprises me.
Social media.... Internet.... Just 20 years ago we trusted the Mets (I still do) now it's, Twitter, reddit, message boards full of arm chair Mets getting info out and pumping the hype train or lack there of. Also while winter weather is generally fun for most, severe weather probably couldn't be further from fun for most outside of us guys that love weather.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be surprised if some school districts cancelled school here tomorrow. But they never cancelled because of severe while I was still in high school or younger than that.

I'm looking now, many are virtual or cancelled for tomorrow.

I saw a prediction that Illinois wins title and Houston goes to final four. They’re in the same region. WTF

Yep bc what was going to happen was posts about it in the March thread and the severe thread then you have a info everywhere and people getting pissed in the severe thread bc there are snow posts. Sometimes just having a thread just makes it easier. Additionally there is other stuff to discuss later in March so why jam it all together?
Nah I wanted to call you a weenie for starting a thread on the threat of nonaccumulating snow in a small corner of the state that's all. Weenie Weenie Ween. Maybe a dusting at best.

Reactions: SD
Nah I wanted to call you a weenie for starting a thread on the threat of nonaccumulating snow in a small corner of the state that's all. Weenie Weenie Ween. Maybe a dusting at best.
That's fine it may not snow at all. Life will go on and the thread will fall down through the board and nothing will change

So my guess is there will be a line from goldsboro, ayden, vanceboro line that will get ravaged by strong storms today. That's basically a line east/west 10 miles to my south. Then tomorrow it will snow from Fountain, stokes and Bethel roughly east west line 10 miles to my north leaving me in a zone of Eff'ing junk garbage sucky weather that isnt good for anything but pissing me off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back