• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope this happens, would be awesome to see me get this while @SD is enjoying the thing he loves the most, CADView attachment 78487
I enjoy the weather, it's the only weather I get.

I do prefer wedges over summer heat yes. This is probably the only time of year where I don't want wedges

I enjoy the weather, it's the only weather I get.

I do prefer wedges over summer heat yes. This is probably the only time of year where I don't want wedges
Silver lining , and it pains me to say this... but at least ... at least .... we get rain out this crappy wedge and avoid the mega drought coming for the rest of the country

One of the most important and first things they hammered into us in my intro to met class at state was . WEATHER AND CLIMO ARE NOT THE SAME THING! Boom! Weather does not equal climo ! That’s why you shouldn’t be confused if it snows / storms / heats / colds/ rains/droughts outside of climo ( Dewwy Dan) because it’s weather not climo bro! Climo is the average of all weather over a period !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back