• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering physical activity becomes fricking painful when it's hot and humid, that I personally find it more difficult to sleep in hot weather, that winter/fall is the only time of year you can go without having the A/C cranked all the time. I think I can say my reasons for liking winter over summer are much more than being "Low-T"

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Considering physical activity becomes fricking painful when it's hot and humid, that I personally find it more difficult to sleep in hot weather, that winter/fall is the only time of year you can go without having the A/C cranked all the time. I think I can say my reasons for liking winter over summer are much more than being "Low-T"

Only uncomfortable thing about summer is a hot night really . Even that isn’t that bad , last night was kinda hot too me actually . Probably because I trapped too much heat in my room during the day.

Summer exercising honestly gives me my best results compared to exercising in other seasons, helped me out when I was younger Doing XC when I ran 5ks in the summer, it’s tiring but only improves you

Summer exercising honestly gives me my best results compared to exercising in other seasons, helped me out when I was younger Doing XC when I ran 5ks in the summer, it’s tiring but only improves you
Need high T to handle heat bro. Alpha chad heat lovers vs beta cuck cold rain lovers . modernweenie. Hot girls like summer and tanning not winter cold rain. Fact. Only shrek and Fiona the ogre likes cold rain. Ugly mofos !

Disclaimer for the sticks in the mud : I’m joking . Got to love the weather it’s the only weather we got !

Need high T to handle heat bro. Alpha chad heat lovers vs beta cuck cold rain lovers . modernweenie. Hot girls like summer and tanning not winter cold rain. Fact. Only shrek and Fiona the ogre likes cold rain. Ugly mofos !
Shidd cuh I was out here hooping/running last summer when the HI was 108, then came home, took a shower, then got pics of summer storms (sometimes in the night) and ran more at night !! people were freaked out by how much I ran lol, but i try to keep a good diet and run, because I see the way my family is (they ate unhealthy when growing up) and that’s resulted in poor blood pressure with a lot of my family, I’m trying to not go down that road, running/hitting the gym every now and then is the way to go !!!

Below average is the best average
You did this to yourself ! Nooo Nicky ! This is your fault I just had tooo....can’t waste a golden opportunity like this ... but ....... that’s definitely NOT what she said .... keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better !

Edit: I’m making a shirt with that printed on it and mailing it to you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back