• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also not sure , but I was on the NCEI site which shows you stations and their obstructions and exact satellite locations and may have accidentally found @SDs neighborhood , it’s not his house as it didn’t resemble pics he posted but it looked like it could be his neighborhood. Didn’t mean to , just happened to check out the station in the springs , maybe not him as well.

Also not sure , but I was on the NCEI site which shows you stations and their obstructions and exact satellite locations and may have accidentally found @SDs neighborhood , it’s not his house as it didn’t resemble pics he posted but it looked like it could be his neighborhood. Didn’t mean to , just happened to check out the station in the springs , maybe not him as well.

I think you just surpassed Birdy for creepiest post... You might be giving DC Joe a run for his money here in level of creep.

Lol screenshot? I have a good idea of where you are talking about

Private research underway in extreme eastern wilkes county on the current cicadas being a possible cure to covid 19. this is a follow up from last year’s cicadas in northern wilkes county. Combing both broods creates a synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back