• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BirdManDoomW please tell everyone that you are the real birdman and I’m not you! They said I was you when you were gone bro . Also please update us on Wilkes county .
mile post 241 Doughton Park blue ridge parkway will be hosting a hurricane discussion on how storms like Zeta will be the new Hugo in the current and next generation of storms. Faster movements and stronger than zeta with repeated rounds 2-3 events a season. rsvp me to join the bluffs restaurant meal and presentation. Stronger Georgia-Florida-WNC impacts and more hurricane drought coastal Carolinas extending inland up to Raleigh. Extended thoughts and hurricane guidance up to 25 years

mile post 241 Doughton Park blue ridge parkway will be hosting a hurricane discussion on how storms like Zeta will be the new Hugo in the current and next generation of storms. Faster movements and stronger than zeta with repeated rounds 2-3 events a season. rsvp me to join the bluffs restaurant meal and presentation. Stronger Georgia-Florida-WNC impacts and more hurricane drought coastal Carolinas extending inland up to Raleigh. Extended thoughts and hurricane guidance up to 25 years
What day ? Can we get bojangles after?

The Clippers cannot be the best team in LA until they win a title. Period! #stilltheclippiedippiedoos.

Last edited:
Private research underway in extreme eastern wilkes county on the current cicadas being a possible cure to covid 19. this is a follow up from last year’s cicadas in northern wilkes county. Combing both broods creates a synthetic
Bookmarking this historic moment god bless the mod team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back