• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goody...

img-2.png

For DFW, May 2020 ended -2.2*F below normal. Unfortunately, it was still 0.3*F shy of making the top 20 coldest list (the two 90*F+ days in the last full week messed that up).

That said, this was the coldest May since 2015, and the 2nd coldest in 24 years.

For DFW, May 2020 ended -2.2*F below normal. Unfortunately, it was still 0.3*F shy of making the top 20 coldest list (the two 90*F+ days in the last full week messed that up).

That said, this was the coldest May since 2015, and the 2nd coldest in 24 years.
How did rainfall end up? I know Texas was really wet

Why do their batteries always decide to go out at night?

No One:

Smoke Detectors: I'm Dyyiingg..... But I must hold out till 1..... aa....mmm.....
No ----! I actually started googling about it last night just to be safe and the first recommendation was "why does my smoke detector only go off at night"

Also when did they start screaming FIRE? Scared the ---- out of me
Someone bought the fancy one... the $10 ones i have just beep.

And I'm not joking.... I've changed the batteries in Every Detector in my house once so far, and not one has gone off during the day.

Not A Single Fu----- ONE!

Someone bought the fancy one... the $10 ones i have just beep.

And I'm not joking.... I've changed the batteries in Every Detector in my house once so far, and not one has gone off during the day.

Not A Single Fu----- ONE!
Do what I do just don’t put one in! I don’t got one in my room. Only 2 hours of night someone not awake here is maybe 2-4 am .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back