• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is unlocked please use it to only complain about weather or for weather related conversation that doesn't belong in a discussion thread going forward. Any posts that are not weather related will be removed
If I have a story about how I sh** my pants during a bad thunderstorm when I was a kid where do I post that?

Aight listen I was cool with the may thread being plain and normal like haha that’s funny but June too?! It’s not funny a second time .. the creativity of the threads make it more fun .. next month should not include that option we need to give the others a chance to be a title

Aight listen I was cool with the may thread being plain and normal like haha that’s funny but June too?! It’s not funny a second time .. the creativity of the threads make it more fun .. next month should not include that option we need to give the others a chance to be a title
Lick said you are the man for that post

Submit a name for July and get people behind it and voting for it. It's up to the people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back