• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Tarheel1

I ❤️ BBW’s
Reaction score
I told yall charlotte stinks. from cancer in the soil around Huntersville because of coal ash, to natural gas spills in Huntersville as well, to raw sewage spills in charlottes drinking water... and according to the link it's only the largest in a year so this is normal business apparently. Muh progress. Muh development. Enjoy your poop water @Myfrotho704_ !

They have Ric Flair! Shut up and be thankful!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thor

Reaction score
Well NC parents have fun explaining to your kids that they haven't had to wear mask all summer, don't have to wear them anywhere, but now must wear them all freaking day while in school.... Good job gov good job.
Yeah my now first grader has never been in a school without a mask on. I think back and It's hard to fathom that for me.

BirdManDoomW

Member of Whamby Only
Reaction score
FLKS, the mask requirement was just the beginning. Wait till school starts. Salons will close. Schools will shut down every other week. Elections will be canceled and Harris will be the next president. It’s in the plan. We must open the covid thread again to stop this mess!

SouthATLwx

Reaction score
I told yall charlotte stinks. from cancer in the soil around Huntersville because of coal ash, to natural gas spills in Huntersville as well, to raw sewage spills in charlottes drinking water... and according to the link it's only the largest in a year so this is normal business apparently. Muh progress. Muh development. Enjoy your poop water @Myfrotho704_ !

I think you mean Huntersville stinks.

BTW, don't forget the nuclear reactors on Lake Norman and the abandoned town under Lake Norman.

South Charlotte > North Charlotte

BirdManDoomW

Member of Whamby Only
Reaction score
I bet most will be happy to have weekly Tuesday covid updates from the NC governor going back to phases wouldn’t that be something to see going in reverse through Christmas time to buy some tp just thinking about it omg does anyone even own a mask rn what if a real pandemic hit 😷

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
I bet most will be happy to have weekly Tuesday covid updates from the NC governor going back to phases wouldn’t that be something to see going in reverse through Christmas time to buy some tp just thinking about it omg does anyone even own a mask rn what if a real pandemic hit 😷
I agree we will see a reversal in rules but I don’t give a damn I don’t wear a mask

jackendrickwx

Reaction score
Found a trove of old family pics from my time in Boone before we moved to Spartanburg in 2007. There was one of snow on the 27th of December 2006. I wish I could go back man, would love the constant snow chances

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing there neighborhood houses selling for crazy prices?

A house down the street from me…family paid $600k 2 years ago and just sold it for $800k. Makes me want to sell and live in a tent.
Let’s do it , live off of @Jimmy Hypocracy checks ! That’s what me and @Broken024 are doing ! Line up for your jimmy checks !