• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys still haven’t put out a funds drive ! Besides @Storm5 just made a boatload of money in the stock market apparently!

There are a lot of things I would like to build into the site but they aren't easy, are accessible elsewhere, have a lot of red tape, would drive the server cost to the moon.

First thing I want to really explore is the site being its own App so you don't have to use tapatalk or access through a browser on mobile

First thing I want to really explore is the site being its own App so you don't have to use tapatalk or access through a browser on mobile
I would like to see the new app replace all these little for profit road alert FB pages/apps every county has. Then again will this new app be free?

For you summer lovers, this is the ideal weather for me. I love snow, and I love tropical. Low 80s right now, high dew, moist tropical air with frequent thundershowers. This is the stuff!!!! Its like Nassau or Barbados got picked up and dropped in central NC. Enjoy this folks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back