• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you are having a bad day
Actually it’s been a very blessed day, great weather , seen a few folks I ain’t seen , and going to Sullivan’s steakhouse , the place I ate at the night I began my severe portion of illness . I left there that mid March night hallucinating and vomiting after taking 10 bloody ----- . Getting a nice discount from my buds sister ! Coincidentally 1 month exact after leaving the hospital

Actually it’s been a very blessed day, great weather , seen a few folks I ain’t seen , and going to Sullivan’s steakhouse , the place I ate at the night I began my severe portion of illness . I left there that mid March night hallucinating and vomiting after taking 10 bloody ----- . Getting a nice discount from my buds sister ! Coincidentally 1 month exact after leaving the hospital
Maybe you shouldn't eat there again

Maybe you shouldn't eat there again
That’s not how I got sick lol. I got sick because of my chronic illness kicking it up a notch. I’ll finally get my juicy medium rare steak tonight . Or maybe the lamp chops . We really ought to have dinner sometime , I still owe rain cold a steak

Couldnt agree more!! The Lakers play uninspiring basketball, much better things to do and teams to watch. Maybe the NBA has realized it can survive post-Lebron???

They must be tight on cash. Sad
I wonder if the lack of new R&R on the top 40 charts are why these older bands still sell good at venues. People that like rock, and these groups, have no new music to aspire to, and I doubt Maroon 5 pleases them. Just a guess. Im not paying to see GunsnRoses at this point, but I sure as heck aint going to see Billie Eilish or Justin Bieber.

I wonder if the lack of new R&R on the top 40 charts are why these older bands still sell good at venues. People that like rock, and these groups, have no new music to aspire to, and I doubt Maroon 5 pleases them. Just a guess. Im not paying to see GunsnRoses at this point, but I sure as heck aint going to see Billie Eilish or Justin Bieber.
I’ll go see Bieber if I was a single guy. That ratio has to like 10/1.

GNR at PNC I'll be there.

You may end up on a very bad list and in a very bad place if you chase girls at a Bieber concert! There is a very big flaw in your plan right now lol
Well if I was younger and single I would definitely go. I remembered back in the day going to see Tim McGraw and it was a good night. That ratio was like 20/1 and those girls didn’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back