• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrorism,, in full swing here, As seen this morning on the incoming tide..
(Oak Island) In Brunswick county..

Jesus,, I cannot Imagine HOW they got on the beach, there's NO **Public** accesses to do this..
Folks (and police) have lost their minds..

Edit: I didn't know Camaros had 4 wheel/all wheel drive!

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 18
So freaking loud. Sucks when you live in a cross over of breeds and deal with it for 2 years at a time. The birds of course are being bat ass crazy right now. 6490321C-2691-405E-92A4-88608D4218A9.jpeg

So far, my luck with popcorn storms is starting out well. :rolleyes:

Nothing got near me yesterday and this evening I was able to hear thunder, but the popcorn storm was not positioned in a way where it'd hit.

Running a possible theory on how much snowfall is allocated to each state because there is a possible link to government and dark money and the water reservoir systems. Think. Mountains hold water for money and snow go there. Little to none is wasted in Florida. NC is largely confined to the west. Think folks think @Webberweather53 can back me up on this

Damn man, so there’s this house that’s really tore up after a tornado here a couple years ago. It’s really old but people live there , it’s messed up , like bad bad . Now it caught fire , holy ---- man . I hope this people come back from this because this is horrible .

Running a possible theory on how much snowfall is allocated to each state because there is a possible link to government and dark money and the water reservoir systems. Think. Mountains hold water for money and snow go there. Little to none is wasted in Florida. NC is largely confined to the west. Think folks think @Webberweather53 can back me up on this
Can you expand on this issue and also offer proof you aren’t lickwx

Damn man, so there’s this house that’s really tore up after a tornado here a couple years ago. It’s really old but people live there , it’s messed up , like bad bad . Now it caught fire , holy ---- man . I hope this people come back from this because this is horrible .
mother is knocking please answer it

mother is knocking please answer it
I wonder honestly if your a creation of the mod team here meant to troll us all. My bets are this is Shane. Only Shane would have the power , or he could have taken over your account hmmm. Shane doesn’t have the power to hide individual threads from individual members on here as well. You said you only are in whamby. This is Shane !

Ugh at least let me post in the hurricane thread I thought about diving deep into that ---- this season with expert analysis on a busy season I learned a lot posting with Levi Cowan back on weather underground back when he was still a kid

Ugh at least let me post in the hurricane thread I thought about diving deep into that ---- this season with expert analysis on a busy season I learned a lot posting with Levi Cowan back on weather underground back when he was still a kid
Link to your weather underground posts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back