• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder honestly if your a creation of the mod team here meant to troll us all. My bets are this is Shane. Only Shane would have the power , or he could have taken over your account hmmm. Shane doesn’t have the power to hide individual threads from individual members on here as well. You said you only are in whamby. This is Shane !
I post banned him from other threads. This is it.

Ugh at least let me post in the hurricane thread I thought about diving deep into that ---- this season with expert analysis on a busy season I learned a lot posting with Levi Cowan back on weather underground back when he was still a kid
Post it in this thread. Anyone can reply to it here

If anyone wants to have a legit discussion on Kony 2012 with me plz slide into my dm’s maybe even talk on the phone about the ordeal my mind is going wild boys

I finally did it , I found the Piedmont natural area of old growth mature beech forest in umstead . It is a national natural landmark ! The information on its location is kept secret for its protection . However , I got a trail guide book and the guy who wrote it was given access to it and showed the location ! I found it and it was surreal ! Towering old beech trees , a rare old growth forest in the eastern us! The trees were littered I kid you not with hundreds of centipedes! Covered ! Every tree ! Even the ground , something out of a horror movie I didn’t even know it was possible for that many insects to congregate .

GNR at PNC I'll be there.
One of the best concerts I’ve ever seen! Went to the reunion tour shows in ATL about 5-6 years or so ago! The Cult opened, Orr was amazing
Eddie Van Halen’s sons band, Mammoth, is opening this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back