• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot are just singles that really don’t fit the artist’s other music.
I don’t know the genre, but Muse “ Madness” is a good song, great guitar solo in the middle
Only alt/emo (?) band I like is The Killers

Pooping fantastic GSP down until further notice
Gonna commit scooter ankle
31eb5c8d-f200-4cc3-b8eb-6c36c320defa-jpg.84876
4EE97BAF-9E9F-4334-89B8-A026A4A91BEA.jpeg

Attachments

• 31EB5C8D-F200-4CC3-B8EB-6C36C320DEFA.jpg
    31EB5C8D-F200-4CC3-B8EB-6C36C320DEFA.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 52
KGSP - Super-Res Reflectivity Tilt 1, 3_12 PM.gif
Well theres your answer. That's all she wrote. For those who think I don't have a legitimate reason to complain in the summer time peep this. It's not just every once in awhile, its every time. I'm not going to fill this board up with whining like years past anymore. I'm just going to let my totals do the talking for me. Anybody that thinks they get less rain than me in the summer I welcome the challenge!

Last edited:
Running a possible theory on how much snowfall is allocated to each state because there is a possible link to government and dark money and the water reservoir systems. Think. Mountains hold water for money and snow go there. Little to none is wasted in Florida. NC is largely confined to the west. Think folks think @Webberweather53 can back me up on this

How many pot brownies have you eaten today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back