• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing ruins a storm weenie's day more than an all day stratiform rain totaling up to about 0.50.
I keep seeing flooding pics around CLT! I’m assuming it was S, E, and SE CLT?

A little prayer for me today, if you’re into that stuff! In the ER, excruciating back, rub and stomach pain, might be gall stones or gall bladder! Worst pain in along time! But these nurses tho?

Folks, a line is forming in Tennessee before 9am. Could see some strong storms western Carolinas with flooding concerns

Folks are going to get hurt if they don’t check this thread maybe someone better quote my post over there before it’s too late to prepare

Hey guys no good signal maybe someone can post a still image radar every 30mins over I77 NC.

A little prayer for me today, if you’re into that stuff! In the ER, excruciating back, rub and stomach pain, might be gall stones or gall bladder! Worst pain in along time! But these nurses tho?
Got to have my gallbladder removed today or tomorrow! I don’t like anasthesia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back