• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jokes lmao
One thing I've noticed about this generation is that men have changed. Take a look at the type of guys who are popular on TikTok. Most are not gay, but a lot of them wear makeup, fancy hair, clothes, and the idea of a "bromance," is more sexualized. I'm not saying that Fro is anywhere near the TikTokers, but I don't think we can apply the same standard to him that guys and the '80s did.

One thing I've noticed about this generation is that men have changed. Take a look at the type of guys who are popular on TikTok. Most are not gay, but a lot of them wear makeup, fancy hair, clothes, and the idea of a "bromance," is more sexualized. I'm not saying that Fro is anywhere near the TikTokers, but I don't think we can apply the same standard to him that guys and the '80s did.
Bruh fro my bro don’t do him dirty like that! I mean sure he wears a dress every Thursday night but who am I to judge !

Lol. In all seriousness, I think that the standard of fitness has changed from the guy who could lift the most, to the guy who presents himself the best.
Ngl I’m a good dresser, but not like modern street wear crap that Tik tokers wear , more in the nice shirts and pants and shoes and watches and colognes sense . In high school I always got complemented for dressing nice . Same time I also dress like I’m homeless a lot of the time too . Wife beater shorts and my hiking boots.

Welcome to that city where they die all the time, where you might put a penny in the street but they gon drop a dime 78F33EB3-0E11-475A-A458-2DF66AA5CAC5.png

tenor.gif

FXUS64 KFWD 072007
AFDFWD

Area Forecast Discussion
National Weather Service Fort Worth TX
307 PM CDT Fri May 7 2021

...New Long Term...

...Due to widespread cloud cover and precipitation, temperatures
should be well below normal for mid May with highs only in the 60s
and low 70s through the first half of the week. In fact, parts of
North Texas near the Red River may struggle to even make it to the
mid 50s on Monday or Tuesday. A forecast that cool (i.e. closely