• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be so down it’s been a while since I’ve had Cracker Barrel. I’m going with my friends (really tight knit group I’m gonna miss em bad) to the Braves game the day after on Sunday then to one of their grandparents’ lake house on hartwell.
Live it up man it’s a fun time when you graduate !

Do y’all in NC want our MCS? I’m kind tired of em now

e45d5a2e9af1bdb93fd92d0e7e33b930fd-daniel-kaluuya.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

You probably dip your fig Newtons into orange juice before you eat them.
I’m horrible , sue me . I used to put orange juice with my cereal instead of milk , sometimes soda , sometimes dump a crap ton of sugar and honey and syrup too. This was when I was a little kid

Also do you know what a rave is ? I said that you have raves ! That’s pretty cool!

I’m horrible , sue me . I used to put orange juice with my cereal instead of milk , sometimes soda , sometimes dump a crap ton of sugar and honey and syrup too. This was when I was a little kid

Also do you know what a rave is ? I said that you have raves ! That’s pretty cool!
Yes I know i know what a rave is. I never went to one. I didn't want to run into anyone like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back