• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life crazy , my little buddy that I been helping about to have to move again because the people he staying with lost their employment and are moving and don’t have room for him so now his grandma is taking him in New Jersey . Problem is they did him dirty and threw him out at the age of 15 so he don’t trust it . Poor kid cried his eyes out and hugged me when I snuck into the gym to see them. Y’all think I’m evil smh.

Also discovered a cool ass swamp, was driving just to drive then got off onto highway 58 because I know it leads all the way to Atlantic beach . Then checked google maps for anything that looked cool and saw a dirt road by the contentea creek and got out there . Discovered an epic swamp with giant cypress trees and the best honeysuckle! I had quite a few , then found a giant unopened freshwater clam! Was tempted to open it but figured why hurt it if I wasn’t going to eat it . I can see pics of it online to satisfy my curiosity . The woods were really nice , trespassed sure but meh, they were deep and thick along the creek.

Lmao I got a random text from a girl Ik but don’t really speak to inviting me to her birthday party . Smh. Life sucks ofc I’m not going , I weigh as much as I did when I was ------- 13 rn and have a bag of ---- on me . I was the big buff happy handsome guy now I’m the cancer stricken looking guy with a bag of ---- . Gon take a few months before I get to my old self :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back