• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do?
It’s called spikeball. They pitch it as a mix of four square and volleyball. Basically 2v2 and you hit it down onto the net trying to get it to bounce once and then hit the ground / the other team fails to return it. 3 touches for each team to get it back on net

It’s called spikeball. They pitch it as a mix of four square and volleyball. Basically 2v2 and you hit it down onto the net trying to get it to bounce once and then hit the ground / the other team fails to return it. 3 touches for each team to get it back on net
Next thing y’all damn convalescence assed people will be playing pickle ball

If you buy a blaster box of Prizm basketball cards for $20 at Walmart, you can sell it for $120 on eBay. This is so insane.

My turnip greens are cooked with bacon and fatback. My collards are cooked with hamhock. My tomatoes and cucumbers are put in a mixture of vinegar, salt, water and sugar whisked together. My fried chicken is double battered with franks hot sauce. My corn is always silverqueen.

As John Denver sang "thank God Imma country boy"

tenor.gif

1620505247094.png

1620505286764.png

Attachments

• 1620505246806.png
    1620505246806.png
    378.2 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back