• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its not prostate cancer ? Is that at all a possibility ?
A very slim one, but doctors are almost sure it’s that, he has also been having purely bloody stools for a couple weeks, he’s generally very unhealthy with COPD/issues with pain (this one is on my moms side not the one that had a stroke) so he said if it’s that, he won’t do treatment or nothing, he just let it progress, he’s had it rough and has had enough. Sad stuff

A very slim one, but doctors are almost sure it’s that, he has also been having purely bloody stools for a couple weeks, he’s generally very unhealthy with COPD/issues with pain (this one is on my moms side not the one that had a stroke) so he said if it’s that, he won’t do treatment or nothing, he just let it progress, he’s had it rough and has had enough. Sad stuff
Hate to hear that my friend. My grandpa died from it this past Thursday. He was 82 and in poor health. That damn prostate is one hell of a double edge sword.

For those of you that have been trying to figure out my profile pic, it’s my backyard completely flooded during Hurricane Michael. My dog Gus is having a good time in the foreground and I am in the back in my kayak

My dad got diagnosed 4 years ago with prostate cancer... And he has the aggressive kind and it's still more slow-growing than most cancers.. I would say it's one of the most treatable cancers out there if it's caught in time.

My dad got diagnosed 4 years ago with prostate cancer... And he has the aggressive kind and it's still more slow-growing than most cancers.. I would say it's one of the most treatable cancers out there if it's caught in time.
Yep, I saw that if caught early you can treat it well, crazy how our own body parts become a risk as we get older tho

My professor was taking today about how he had a student who wanted to be a meteorologist, but was really bad at math. He barely graduated and flunked out of his first meteorology class. Then he shifted to Political Science the next semester, and got honor role.

I couldn’t help but relate that story to some of the folks here. Any other interesting college stories?

My professor was taking today about how he had a student who wanted to be a meteorologist, but was really bad at math. He barely graduated and flunked out of his first meteorology class. Then he shifted to Political Science the next semester, and got honor role.

I couldn’t help but relate that story to some of the folks here. Any other interesting college stories?
I have none! Cause I didn’t go! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back