• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever none of this is sustainable but keep thinking the ship won’t ever sink.
Apparently you've never lived in a high growth state.. most states only grow exponentially for about 20 years. Other than California. Then the growth shifts somewhere else.

Apparently you've never lived in a high growth state.. most states only grow exponentially for about 20 years. Other than California. Then the growth shifts somewhere else.
Elaborate , are you implying you agree it will shift or are you implying it won’t lol? NC growth rate has already been decreasing last decade , 90s and 00s were peak.

Elaborate , are you implying you agree it will shift or are you implying it won’t lol? NC growth rate has already been decreasing last decade , 90s and 00s were peak.
It all eventually shifts... 50 to 100 years ago the northern states were experiencing the boom like the sun belt is now.

Like hell. Popping pills every 4 hrs.
When I was in high school I got an abscess , the pain was so intense I would wake up at night and bang my head really hard against the wall . I think it lasted a week before I was finally able to get treatment . I always get unlucky and ---- like that happens on a Friday instead of in a Monday when I could easily find treatment other than emergency . I had to get a root canal for it .

It’s awful. Never felt a pain like this before and I’ve broken a few bones. That asked if I was ok with pulling it and I was like hell yea pull the ----- now.
I feel you man . At this point I’ve felt just about any pain you can describe . It will be over for you soon hopefully .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back