• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEOOOOOOOOOO ????????? I have this guy muted but it’s always good to know why i did it in the first place ... @SD and @Myfrotho704_ I love you both even tho we disagree sometimes your participation in the forum keeps me here and reminds me there’s other people out there like me that love the weather like I do (sorry if I licked ur taints too much in this ?)
Dang. You blocked me after that little debate where I said something about 12 day range not being short or reliable way back in February . That’s a shame as I always found you interesting .... as for fro , my post with him is not meant to be mean . It’s just how we talk to each other lmao. What else am I supposed to call someone who says this unprovoked “ I sure am not a troll like lick huh @SD”.

oh lawd he comin
gfs_z500aNorm_eus_65.png

Damn it apple is coming to Raleigh . You know what that means ? More asian and white self righteous butt sucking racist liberals . Most racist out of touch people on the face of the earth and we get to have more of them . Yay. Why couldn’t NC pass an anti gay bill rn so they can piss off .
Maybe you can get a job there.

Maybe you should move to Mississippi.
Whatever none of this is sustainable but keep thinking the ship won’t ever sink. Plus apple will bring some real nasty people to the area . Luckily it chose the RTP area so they can be crowded over there with the rest of their lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back