• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good luck, get ready for them to scold you . That's why I haven't been. I've actually never had a cavity in my life so I kind of forgot about it.
Yea they will with the years of tobacco use. I know I have a few cavities so might as well get it all taken care of at once. I just popped some feel goods so I should right as rain in about 30 minutes. This or pull a Castaway and knock it out with a skate.

Yea they will with the years of tobacco use. I know I have a few cavities so might as well get it all taken care of at once. I just popped some feel goods so I should right as rain in about 30 minutes. This or pull a Castaway and knock it out with a skate.
Yeah I think I'll probably have one or two..

Yeah it makes it worse because it's supposed to snow in Concord in the winter but if you lived in the Gulf Coast it would be different.
Weather wise, I’d have rather spent this past winter in the Florida panhandle (where I lived from 2016-2019) and had no chance of snow than have been here and just gotten a sloppy coating and lots of busts and meltdowns.

Door dash sticker on the second car lol. Wonder if this is a normal sight for door dash drivers like @Brent

Haven't really seen any of that I have run into a couple other dashers at the same place lol and a LOT of restaurant workers asking about how the job is

Or the other night I delivered to a house the same time uber eats pulled up lol even the guy was laughing over that one

Sorry what? Who you ? You just another ass kissing follower . Grow a pair and be a leader then maybe you become worth more to society ! Kissing @SD ass at every turn . Sorry but sucking other peoples taints can only get you so far in life.
YEOOOOOOOOOO ????????? I have this guy muted but it’s always good to know why i did it in the first place ... @SD and @Myfrotho704_ I love you both even tho we disagree sometimes your participation in the forum keeps me here and reminds me there’s other people out there like me that love the weather like I do (sorry if I licked ur taints too much in this ?)

Haven't really seen any of that I have run into a couple other dashers at the same place lol and a LOT of restaurant workers asking about how the job is

Or the other night I delivered to a house the same time uber eats pulled up lol even the guy was laughing over that one

The money has been crazy already I'm making almost double what my other job pays lol and sometimes it's barely work I really wish I could work even more hours tbh lol some days I don't even want to go to my other job anymore(that and everyday at dinner it notifies me if I want to just go dash at random because it's busy lol). It's so bizarre how you just open the app say you're ready and wait for an order... Sometimes I'll even still be here on the couch waiting for the right order lol

Now to be fair they don't take out taxes or anything but still...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back